Friday, May 21, 2021

Time is crazy......

 Wow! It’s been almost a year since I posted last and boy has it been a year for us all! I hope this finds everyone healthy and safe and working towards experiencing a normal life again as we hopefully leave Covid in our rear view mirrors! It’s been a challenging year for most and I’m glad it’s starting to look brighter! Thank goodness for card making to pass the time and brighten our days.....and hopefully those we’ve been able to send cards to along the way to brighten there’s. 

Well, we have a new catalog to go crazy over!!! It’s beautifully laid out with more and more goodies I won’t be able to resist!! How about you?! Just click on the link to the right if you haven’t taken a look yet. You’ll be in ❤️!

Father’s Day is next month....and maybe you have a male Birthday to celebrate? I have both, so this is the card I designed with my hubby in mind. Hope it inspires you to get your cards made before you run out of time! 😊






Have a beautiful week! I’ll try to check back in soon. In the meantime.........

~ Happy Stamping! 



Whiskey Business stamp set #152550

In Good Taste DSP #152494





No comments: