Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Beautiful Inside and Out!

I hope you have some of these types of people in your life!
Those with hearts of gold, infinite compassion....beautiful inside and out...
and love you in spite of yourself! :-)
I am blessed to have a few of these types of friends 
and I wish I had more time to spend with them! 
They are such blessings and light up the world!

This stamp set, I feel, is a tribute to those friendships...to the amazing souls out there!

"Band Together" stamp set also is paired with a beautiful die cut set called "Detailed Bands Dies"
that you can purchase together as a bundle.
You'll LOVE the combo!

Stamp'in Blends was my go-to for coloring these flowers!
Pull out your new colors and blend away!

Send a card off to those special people in your life!

~Happy Stamping!




Band Together stamp set #149231

Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle ribbon #146912

Irridescent Sequins #144212

Country Floral 3-D embossing folder #151823


Pretty Label Punch #143715

Mint Macaroon Blends combo #147283

Rococo Rose Blends combo #149672














No comments: