Sunday, November 17, 2019

Seasons Greetings!

Countdown to Christmas.....are you ready?!
Maybe one of these years I will be, but it's definitely not this year! :-)

I haven't started making my Christmas cards yet, but I did need to design one for a Card Club....so I have a Christmas card to share with you! It uses the lovely Holiday catalog set "Peaceful Boughs" and matching die cuts! There's savings with the bundle, so if you love your die cuts like I do, you'll want to purchase them together. 

Here's to fun creating your Christmas cards and preparing for the family gatherings for Thanksgiving!

~Happy Stamping!





Peaceful Boughs Bundle #153033

Layering Oval Dies #151771


Wink of Stella #141897

Woodlands embossing folder #152881


  Mossy Meadow Blends #148547                                           

Soft Suede Blends #147273

Whisper White Craft ink #147277





No comments: