Friday, July 27, 2018

Pelican Wishes!

'Postcard Pals' strikes again! 
Did I tell you how much I adore this set?! 

The little fish looks so happy!! Is she oblivious to the danger of being eaten, I wonder! :-)
Oh how glorious it would be to go through life believing the best in everyone and everything, right?

So, I hope you enjoy this little Pelican and his happy-to-be-eaten little buddy in his mouth! :-)
Seriously, is she not the cutest little fish!?! She makes me smile just looking at her.

I whipped out my Stampin' Blends markers again.....LOVE them! So fun to color with!
I am no pro to coloring...they are just so nice and easy to play with and layer colors.
You have to barely touch the paper to apply ink...its nice with the dual tip sizes too.
If you don't have them, I'd definitely recommend them!

Get out your DSP scraps....this is a great way to use them!
Any color combo will work for this.....

~Happy Stamping!







Paper Snips #103579
(Best scissors for fine cutting!)









No comments: