Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My Main Squeeze!



Don't these colors just make you crave Summer?!!

I'm SO ready for some consistent warm temperatures....it's been crazy here in Virginia lately!
We go from 10" of snow to a week of 70 degree weather, back to below freezing the next.
My plants are so confused right now!!

Well, if this card strikes your desire for those warmer temps and days sipping a nice cold orange juice  (maybe with a touch of coconut rum in it) then I've done my job! :-)

You know I'm still playing with the Brusho Crystals and seeing what I can do with them....this is another use with them on the orange juice. I used the WhisperWhite thick card stock and spritzed water on it, sprinkled the Brusho Crystals in Gamboge with it heavier in places, then spritzed more water over top until I got my desired look. Once dry, I ironed the paper on the backside and it worked great!

Coffee Cafe stamp set had the perfect stamp for use as a cup!
Just stamp your image on acetate with StazOn and it takes no time to dry and is permanent. :-)

Well.....go have some fun playing with your Brusho Crystals! There's five color mixes in the pack, so you can create whatever drink your heart desires! 

~Happy Stamping!







Don't forget to have fun making little cards too!!
These can always be a smaller design from your larger cards...while you have all your supplies and colors already out!




Coffee Cafe photopolymer stamp set #143677

Lemon Zest stamp set #143808



Coffee Cafe Bundle #145331



Brusho Crystals #144101

Whole Lot of Lovely DSP #144110



Dazzling Diamonds glitter #133751

Stampen Spritzers #126185




No comments: