Monday, November 13, 2017

One Little Piggy!

Adorable, adorable stamp set!! Had to have! :-)

I've met a few people that have little pink pigs as pets, and after seeing those little things in person, you kind of get it. lol They truly are SO cute! I'll stick with my cuddly, sweet, soft furred dogs though and just enjoy the cute piggies in my stamp set. :-)

Keep your little pigs a nice clean pink, make 'em dirty & muddy or make them purple or blue! 
It's all in the power of your creation! :-)
I stamped mine on Blushing Bride card stock, and with my Aqua Painters threw on a bit more pink for shadowing and then used Soft Suede to add a bit of dirt from her mud bath before she decided to take a nice stroll through the flowers. :-)

Have fun with your little piggies!

~Happy Stamping!




This Little Piggy stamp set #143922

Umbrella Weather Framelits dies #141479

Coffee Break DSP #144155

Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Petal Burst embossing folder #141493

Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter #133751







No comments: