Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Thinking of You!


The old and the new.....I went looking for a bold flower to put in this new jar, and it took me to my retired stamps...to a favorite old hostess set from last catalog! Maybe you have it? :-)

"Jar of Love" is a wonderful new stamp set that I just got around to stamping with! Can't wait to try out all the other sizes of jars and pieces to this set. As you all have probably noticed, I have a hard time sticking to just one set when creating. :-)
 I start with a pile of stamp sets and then see where they take me. :-)

I used the chalk board paper too....better late than never! :-)

The 'rosette' was done using the lace ribbon and just twisting and wrapping it around on itself. Pretty easy!

The background was made using the Hardwood background stamp and then embossing with the brick embossing folder. 




Jar of Love # 141587


Brick embossing folder #138288

Hardwood stamp set # 133035









No comments: