Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Beary Love!

I've stamped this bear in many different colors trying to find a different color combination I like....and so decided to try it in white.

I started with Crumb Cake as my base and used Whisper White first, then used grays as the next two layers.  It's not my favorite, but it's certainly different, so decided to build a card around it, going for a brighter color to pop it a little.

Hope this inspires you to play with your ink colors and find your favorite combinations!


 





                      Baby Bear stamp set  #141859


               Weather Together set #142319
        I used the little heart die cuts out of this set! 


                  Flourish Thinlits Die #141478
            I used the border die cut out of this set!


                       SHOP HERE!








No comments: