Thursday, June 4, 2015

You've Got This!


NEW! NEW! NEW!
How exciting!!!
New catalog! New colors! New stamps! New Designer Paper!
Whoo Hoo!! :-)

So.....I dug in and used my newest stamp set AND a new In-Color! Soooo much fun!

'You've Got This' is a gorgeous stamp set and can be done in any color. I decided to be more basic with it and try using the new Tip Top Taupe. LOVE the color....of course it's pretty close to my all time favorite Crumb Cake, so it was pretty much expected that I'd love it! Lol. I think my Club ladies are shocked if I ever deign a card without using Crumb Cake somewhere on it. :-)

I just embossed the flower image with white embossing powder on vellum. 
The new Dotted Lace Trim is gorgeous and available in all the new In-Colors. 
I used the Honeycomb embossing folder, pearls and silver ribbon to finish it off. :-)
Super easy and classic! Hope you try it out and enjoy making as much as I enjoyed designing it!










CLICK HERE to Shop!


No comments: