Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween

I have to say, Halloween is not my favorite Holiday, but I do get a kick out of the kids excitement at dressing up.... and it does bring back fond memories of my own childhood! :-)

If it weren't for my challenge on Paper Crafters Sampler to create a Halloween card for October's issue, then I probably wouldn't have been inspired to create another Halloween card! LOL. So, here it is......an inspired Halloween card due to Stampin' Ups! houndstooth print from Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP . I LOVE plaid/houndstooth prints in DSP and am always a sucker for them! :-)

The stamp set is Toxic Treats. I used the new large scallop edgelit to create the scallop border and then punched out the center with SU's 1" Circle punch to create the effect. I used the Scallop Circle punch to create the clouds by daubering color on around the scalloped piece, and just randomly moving it around and adding more color. Pretty easy!!

Hope you are inspired and enjoy!

Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP

Toxic Treats stamp set
 




No comments: