Friday, August 24, 2012

Sympathy

Ok, Sympathy cards have just not been in my collection of designs.....seems the last type of card I think about creating. Unfortunately, this month has seen several deaths for family members of friends of mine. It's so tough to lose loved ones, and thank goodness, I haven't had to deal that with personally for quite some time. My heart goes out to those who have to share in that grief.

These designs called for simplicity, and so I tried it with two different stamps/colors. You decide which you think makes the cut. :-) One stamp is from a new stamp set and the other is from a Hostess stamp set....yes, I'm pulling from sets I haven't used a lot of or haven't used yet! :-)

These designs, of course, can be used for many other occasions too! Enjoy!



 
Designer Frames embossing folders #123130
 
 
Used the Extra-Large Oval punch to layer sentiment with. #119859
 
Beautiful Wings embosslit die #118138
 









No comments: