Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Greetings!

Been trying to design some Christmas cards....how about you? My schedule has been so crazy lately that I thought I'd never get around to doing any more.

The following card is using Stampin' Up's new "Deck the Halls" Designer Series Paper. I absolutely LOVE the colors and patterns in it....Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake! Ever had colors and patterns 'sing' to you? This one does that for me! I'll be posting another Christmas card soon using more paper from this pack! So keep checking back for more ideas! :-)

I used "A Wish for Peace" stamp set....keeping it simple with Kraft Whisper White ink!




 

The item # for this DSP is 120810 in case you want to order ASAP for your Christmas cards! Just select the "Shop Now" button on the right side of my blog to order!






Stampin' Up! Items used:
Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper, A Wish for Peace stamp set, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstock, 5/8" Satin Whisper White ribbon, Deck the Halls Big Designer Buttons, Antique Brads, Curley Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, White Gel Pen, Kraft Whisper White ink.


No comments: