Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Reindeer Post

Thinking about Christmas yet?

It's in the not-to-distant future....oh no!! I'm certainly not ready, but thought I'd post a card to maybe get you and I inspired to get busy making our cards!! I'm thinking I might use "My Digital Studio" to create mine this year....like you, I'm short on time these days. :-)

I really like this stamp set, "Winter Post." I think you will too! I used acetate on the front for some layering effect and stamped the snowflakes with white Staz-On...then added some Dazzling Diamonds for a bit of sparkle.

Hope you are inspired to get to work on those Christmas cards!! :-)






Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Handsome Hunter (retired), Basic Black, Real Red, Crumb Cake and Whisper White cardstock, Window Sheets, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Black embossing powder, Silver brads, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Designer Label punch, 1" Circle punch and Whisper White Craft ink.

No comments: