Monday, September 28, 2015

Halloween Night!


Another great catalog.....and another great Holiday catalog!!!

With Halloween fast approaching, I thought I better whip up a card with some of the new stamps and embossing folders featured in the Holiday catalog!! The wonderful ladies in my Card Club cursed my name over this card. Lol. It was all about cutting and placing the moon! :-)

To achieve the white trees on the black card stock, you just ink up your embossing folder with Kraft white (the raised trees side) and roll through your Big Shot with your black piece of card stock. Easy, but can be a bit messy. ;-) This is now my all-time favorite embossing folder!!!!

Hope you are inspired to enjoy your embossing folders other than the typical way!




Here's the supplies I used! 



   


Great products!! The spider web doilies are fantastic......and they are white on the backside!!! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? 

Have fun shopping!!



  



No comments: