Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Silent Night gift bag!

I hate to mention it, but Christmas is right around the corner!! I get heart palpitations just thinking about how close it is and all that I need to do prior! :-) Am I the only one who is just....not....ready??  

Well, if it wasn't for my Card Club, I'm not sure I would have come up with anything 'crafty' yet for the Holidays! I'm blessed by my group of ladies that call me to be crafty every now and then. :-)

A Gift bag seemed the right way to deliver the first Holiday project! Night of Navy, some silver accents, gorgeous snowy trees and of course......snow and a sleigh.....and you have Christmas!! :-)

This is an easy project when you have the Gift Bag punch! Create 3 sizes with this wonderful little gadget......Small, Medium and Large. This project features the small size. I know you will love all that you can do with it! So......hurry up and get crafty! :-)





No comments: